Attention community leaders, connectors, builders, organizers, volunteers and advocates.
We see you there, tirelessly changing the status quo of your own community. In a way that brings about deep positive change.
In fact, there are millions of people around the world, just like you, trying to make their communities happier places. In so many different projects and initiatives, we can’t even possibly begin to list them all. But no doubt you can identify with the challenges of:
- Creating intergenerational connectedness.
- Replacing divisiveness with a common sense of purpose.
- Breaking the cycle of harmful systems like bigotry, racism and misogyny
- Combating gentrification or erasure of your community’s diverse history
- Providing dignity and support to citizens who feel alone, unwanted and abandoned
- Creating change without being bogged down by bureaucracy, politics, pettiness and other distractions that compromise progress
You are making a difference in your community. And for that, we thank you.
We also know this work can be incredibly frustrating and lonely at times…