You bring together people who believe communities are fundamental to happiness. Isn’t it time you met others who do the same?
Attention community leaders, connectors, builders, organizers, volunteers and advocates.
We see you there, tirelessly changing the status quo of your own community. In a way that brings about deep positive change.
In fact, there are millions of people around the world, just like you, trying to make their communities happier places. In so many different projects and initiatives, we can’t even possibly begin to list them all. But no doubt you can identify with the challenges of:
- Creating intergenerational connectedness.
- Replacing divisiveness with a common sense of purpose.
- Breaking the cycle of harmful systems like bigotry, racism and misogyny
- Combating gentrification or erasure of your community’s diverse history
- Providing dignity and support to citizens who feel alone, unwanted and abandoned
- Creating change without being bogged down by bureaucracy, politics, pettiness and other distractions that compromise progress
You are making a difference in your community. And for that, we thank you.
We also know this work can be incredibly frustrating and lonely at times…
Where do community change-makers like you go to be connect with other Change makers?
Where do you go to feel supported, connect with other people facing the same challenges and share ideas and resources?
Where do you go
- To find help to make the right decisions?
- To co-create brand new initiatives, get advice, and get mentorship from more established volunteers and organizers?
- To help spread the word to other communities facing similar issues around the world?
- To connect with other people who understand the highs and lows when disrupting the status-quo?
- To learn about new skills and opportunities that can fast-track community initiatives to success?
Where do you go to connect with your supporting network who understand?
Being a change maker doesn’t have to be a lonely and frustrating journey. In fact, your very own community is waiting to meet you.
Check out Happy Community Builders for yourself.