Want to get to know your neighbours, but feel awkward about it? Our 5-step process and other tools show you how to approach your neighbours in a way that feels right for you. Even if you’re a really shy person!
Good Neighbour App’s Mission
The Good Neighbour App helps people who live near each other feel more connected and cared for. Without having to divulge phone numbers, email addresses or social media accounts to the public. There is no advertising and there is no unwanted noise. Just real connections between you and your neighbours. Here are some of the ways it can be used:
Why connecting is important
Experience the power of connection, no matter how you define your neighborhood or community
What happens to the money?
We are a social enterprise. The subscription fees keep the lights on and pay for improvements to the Good Neighbour App. If there is any money left over (profits), 60% goes to community support programs, the other 40% goes to extending our reach to more good neighbours and pay off the investors who funded the development of the Good Neighbour App. As a subscriber, you are not only having access to the tools to make your neighbourhood more connected, you are helping other communities as well.
We are all about real conversations with real people. Questions? Give us a call at (+1) 902-830-6569. We will get back to you within 24hours 8 to 4 Eastern Time.