You’re a proactive person that wants to see positive change in your community. How do you get from “What happened to us?” to “What a great place to live!”
As a local citizen, you saw an opportunity in your community to make it happier. A place where people feel connected, belonging and supported.
You wanted to create a place where people in your neighbourhood or community can have their personal sovereignty respected while they enjoy social connectedness, acceptance and knowing others care about them.
Maybe you started an initiative, or volunteered in one started by someone else. Maybe you’re still at the ‘idea stage’ about something you want to change.
You got excited about the possibility of change. There was some initial interest in giving your great idea a chance to become a proper thing.
You could do this? Right? Good shall prevail!
There’s just one small problem that’s been bugging you…
How does one person’s dream of a better community become a reality? Especially when they need other people to make it happen?
- How do you make sure your idea will blossom into real change?
- How do you rally other people to your idea in a way that turns them into an effective force?
- How do you avoid local government bogging down your great initiative with red tape and bureaucracy?
- How do you secure money to achieve your goals without agreeing to compromising situations or canvassing?
- How do you deal with naysayers and those that wish to keep the status quo?
Being a change maker can be a lonely, intimidating and frustrating journey. Especially if what you want to change is steeped in the ‘old way we do things’ that benefits only the few in your community.
The Happy Community Training Program will guide you step by step through these challenges and many more.